Winter – A4 paper 80 GSM
- Printing A4 Photocopy paper
- Pack of 5 Reems (5×500 Sheets)
- Smooth surface
- Bright white appearance for good contrast
- Ideal for quality photocopying
Manufacturer: Double A
- Smooth surface
- Natural whiteness appearance for good contrast
- Ideal for quality A4 photocopy
Compatible with all types of photocopying systems. It is suitable for both sides of printing. Trouble-free performance in any type of printing machine and superior photo imaging.
Winter A4 paper 80 GSM for printing and photocopy (A Product of Double A) is a high-grammage paper designed for printing daily office documents such as reports or presentations. To achieve the best render for this document, printers need a premium-grade paper with the right weight and composition. Our product strikes the right balance, making it an excellent choice for high-standard printing.
Winter A4 Paper – Photocopy paper 80 GSM
Fulfils digital world with tangible best quality.
Double A4 Photocopy paper is a premium paper brand known for its high quality, superior performance and sustainability. Winter A4 paper sheets have millions of fibres per gram, a unique feature that confers multiple benefits across the entire range.
Better Paper, Better World.
Commitment to wood-based business
We will not be directly or indirectly involved in the following unacceptable activities:
- illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations
We use special wood from fast-growing trees called the ‘Paper-Tree’ that are developed and are suitable for making Double A paper. These are grown by farmers on their unused land to create earth-friendly pulp and paper manufacturing.
We focus on three important goals:
- Environmental Sustainability
- Social Sustainability
- Economic Sustainability
To that end, we partner closely with Thai and international non-profit and non-government organizations (NGOs). We keep our environmental credentials current, and we maintain an ongoing quest to minimize our environmental impact by cultivating, conserving and generating raw materials without interfering with nature or our neighbouring communities. And by following these practices, we maximize our social and economic impact, too.
As a global premium copy paper brand, we feel it’s important to spread the word about sustainability through investments in branding to help our distributors leverage this message. It’s a win for all of us.
There are no reviews yet.