Novus B37/2 Chrome Stapling Pliers
The large stapling pliers from Novus, for continuous use. The B37/2 stapler uses 24/6-24/8 and 26/6-26/8 staples. It has an anti-blocking system (ABS) for convenient, trouble-free stapling and a top loading system with double, spring-mounted staple guide.
The maximum number of sheets of 80 g/m² paper that can be punched and the maximum punch capacity in this case is 40 sheets.
● Material: The stapler’s key components are made of solid metal.
● Stapling capacity: Maximum number of sheets of 80 g/m² paper that can be punched. The maximum punch capacity in this case is 40 sheets.
● Stapling method: The possible stapling style: permanent stapling
● Stapling method: Temporary stapling makes it easy to keep papers together for short periods.The advantage: staples can be removed quickly and easily.
● Staple guide: The spring-mounted magazine permits comfortable, trouble-free stapling without staples jamming. Staples can no longer become stuck in the machine.
● Loading capacity: Quantity and type of staple that can be used. In this case, 150 pieces 24/6 to 24/8 .
● Loading capacity: Quantity and type of staple that can be used. In this case, 210 pieces 26/6 to 26/8 staples.
● Throat depth: Maximum paper insertion depth, in this case 50 mm.
● Loading system: With the top-loading mechanism, the staples are inserted into the stapler after lifting the stapler top.